Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats topped with Reese’s peanut butter cups are gooey, chewy, and full of peanut butter and chocolate. An easy spin on classic Rice Krispie treats!
- 8 cups puffed rice cereal (Rice Krispies)
- 1 (10.5 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 21 peanut butter cups unwrapped
- 1 cup peanut butter chips (melted)
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil, and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Place your unwrapped peanut butter cups face down in your prepared pan. (You might need to cut some in half to make them fit nicely.)
- Over low heat melt your butter.
- Add your marshmallows to the melted butter and stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in your peanut butter.
- When the peanut butter is incorporated stir in your krispies.
- When combined dump the krispie mixture on top of the peanut butter cups and press evenly in to pan.
- Let sit for at least 15 minutes to cool and then flip the pan upside down releasing the krispie treats.
- Peel foil back off krispies.
- Drizzle your melted peanut butter chips on top of the krispie treats and let set before cutting into squares.
Keywords: peanut butter rice krispie treats, peanut butter rice krispie bars, peanut butter rice crispy treats