These Peanut Butter Dream Ice Cream Bars are an easy no-bake dessert made with ice cream, Nutter Butter cookies and peanut butter cups. One bite and you’ll be in peanut butter heaven!
- 1 (16 oz) package of Nutter Butter Cookies, crushed
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 qts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil. Set aside.
- Mix crushed Nutter Butter Cookies and melted butter together and press evenly into the bottom of your prepared pan. Freeze until ready to use.
- In a small saucepan heat your heavy cream until it almost comes to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in your chopped chocolate until melted. Set aside to cool while you do your next steps.
- When ice cream is softened to spreadable consistency, spread over Nutter Butter crust.
- In a microwave safe bowl heat creamy peanut butter for 20-30 seconds until thin and smooth.
- Drizzle peanut butter over your ice cream and using a butter knife, swirl in. The Peanut Butter will set up fast, so work as quickly.
- Next pour your cooled chocolate ganache over top and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle your chopped peanut butter cups on top immediately so they stick to the ganache.
- Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- When ready to serve cut into squares.
Keywords:: no bake peanut butter bars, peanut butter bars recipe, peanut butter dessert recipe, peanut butter dessert, ice cream recipe, homemade ice cream recipe, how to make ice cream