makes 30 bars
- 1 (16.5 oz) roll chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups Peanut Butter filled Pretzel Nuggets
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 tsp vegetable shortening
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9×13 pan with non-stick spray
- Press your chocolate chip cookie dough into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are golden.
- Sprinkle marshmallows evenly on top of crust and bake for 1-2 more minutes until marshmallows puff up but don’t brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately press your pretzel nuggets into the warm marshmallow.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
Store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
You can cut these with a sharp spatula or a wet knife to prevent from the marshmallow sticking.