We love milkshakes, and this Peanut Butter Pretzel Milkshake is the perfect sweet & salty treat! This refreshing milkshake recipe is made in minutes!
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup crushed finely crushed pretzels
- *optional ~ whipped cream to top
- *optional ~ chocolate sauce to line the glass
- In a blender combine the ice cream, milk and peanut butter and blend until smooth.
- Add in crushed pretzels and blend until combined.
- Line glass with chocolate sauce, if desired, and pout milkshake into glass.
- Top with whipped cream and additional crushed pretzels.
you can add more or less milk to ice cream depending on thickness you desire.
Keywords:: milkshake recipe, best milkshake recipe, shake recipe, peanut butter milkshake, peanut butter shake, best milkshake, homemade milkshake