make 20 pieces of candy
- 2 cups yellow cake mix
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into tablespoon sized pieces
- 1/4 cup milk
- 15 Party Cake Peeps, cut into small pieces
- *optional 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray
- In a large bowl whisk together the cake mix and the powdered sugar, breaking up any large lumps.
- Add in tabs of butter and milk, don’t stir.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, remove and stir until it mixture comes together, it will be thick.
- Let it sit for a few minutes to cool slightly.
- Stir in white chocolate chips, if using, and Peeps.
- Press mixture evenly into prepared pan, and sprinkle the sprinkles on top, pressing into candy.
- Let chill in refrigerator for 2 hours before cutting into pieces.
store airtight for up to 3 days.
Can be stored at room temperature or in refrigerator
Recipe adapted from Food.com