Peppermint Patty Chocolate Cookie Sandwiches are the tastiest chocolate cookie recipe out there! These bite-size sandwiches are the perfect combination of mint and chocolate. You can have this easy dessert in and out of the oven in under 30 minutes!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- approx 24 York Peppermint Patties
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large mixing bowl cream together your butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add in vanilla and both eggs and stir until combined and smooth, about 1 more minute.
- IN a separate bowl sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly add into butter mixture, Beating until combined.
- Add in mini chips and stir until incorporated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Measure out approx 2 tsp of dough and place on baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 7-8 minutes until puffed and just set.
- Let cookies cool approx 3 minutes on baking sheet, then place a peppermint patty in between 2 warm cookies and place on a wire rack to continue cooling. Gently press cookies together so as the chocolate melts, the cookies stick to the patty.
Cookie recipe adapted from Hershey’s Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Keywords: cookie sandwich recipe, chocolate cookie sandwich recipe, how to make cookie sandwiches, homemade cookie sandwich recipe, easy cookie sandwich recipe, peppermint cookie sandwich recipe, peppermint dessert ideas, peppermint dessert recipes