- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 14 ounces Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the butter on medium speed until smooth. Add in the Marshmallow Fluff and mix for an additional minute, or until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the powdered sugar and vanilla, mixing until combined, then turn the mixer up to medium and mix for another minute.
- Add in the sprinkles and mix until evenly incorporated.
Use immediately, or store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to a month. Bring back to room temperature before frosting.