My Perfect Party Frosting is the ultimate sweet finish to any type of cake!
So I am pretty sure I am an expert on frosting. Some people have more useful talents, I suppose, but frosting happens to be mine.
Trust me, it’s taken many years to be sure it’s safe to use the word “expert”. But after many painstaking hours of taste-testing….many corner pieces consumed…I am officially official.
An official expert. At frosting…or rather at eating frosting. And to be able to eat all the frostings, I have had to make a whole heck of a lot of them too. Which brings me to today, and this Perfect Party Frosting.
The secret ingredient in this one is Marshmallow Fluff! It gives the frosting a great texture and consistency…you mix that together with butter, powdered sugar and a little bit of vanilla…
Then of course to make it party frosting you have to add sprinkles!!
Mix that all together and you’re set!
It’s so easy and I guarantee you will love it. You can certianly dig in with a spoon or cover your favorite cake with this creamy party frosting!
I’m going to be using this on a cake recipe next week that you won’t want to miss!!Print
- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 14 ounces Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the butter on medium speed until smooth. Add in the Marshmallow Fluff and mix for an additional minute, or until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the powdered sugar and vanilla, mixing until combined, then turn the mixer up to medium and mix for another minute.
- Add in the sprinkles and mix until evenly incorporated.
Use immediately, or store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to a month. Bring back to room temperature before frosting.
AND as a bonus I wrote THIS whole post a few years ago all about marshmallows and marshmallow fluff/creme. So you will easily be able to measure out your fluff for this recipe!