My Perfect Tuna Salad is loaded with crunchy extras like carrots, pickles, and nuts. It’s great to eat with crackers, on bread, or stuffed in an avocado!
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained well
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/3 cup small diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds (or cashews)
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- juice of half a lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl until combined.
- Serve immediately or chill airtight for up to 3 days.
Serve with crackers, on bread with avocado, lettuce and tomato, on a lettuce wrap, or a tortilla.
Keywords:: best tuna salad recipe, tuna