1-3/4 to 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 envelope Fleischmann’s® Pizza Crust Yeast OR Rapid Rise™ Yeast
1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
2/3 cup very warm water (120 to 130°F)
3 tablespoons olive oil
3/4 cup Alfredo sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Decorations: Parmesan cheese, sliced black olives, pepperoni, and yellow bell pepper.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine one cup of the flour, packet of yeast, sugar, salt, water, and oil. Stir to combine using a wooden spoon. Alternately you can do this step in the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Add more flour, a little at a time, until the dough is still slightly sticky, but forms a ball.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead for 4 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. If you are using your mixer, switch out the paddle attachment for the dough hook attachment and knead using the dough hook for 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions. Place one portion on a lightly floured surface, and cover the remaining dough loosely with a clean dish towel. Divide the portioned dough in half. Pat or roll one section of dough into a 4- inch circle and place onto the prepared baking sheet. Take 2/3 of the remaining dough and pat or roll it into a 3- inch circle. Place this slightly overlapping the dough on the baking sheet to create the body of the snowman. Pat or roll the remaining portion of dough into a 2- inch circle and place that slightly overlapping the the second portion of dough to create the snowman head.
- Repeat this process to create 3 more snowmen.
- Pinch the edges of the dough to form small edges to hold the sauce.
- Spread the alfredo sauce onto each piece of dough.
- Decorate the snowmen, using black olives as buttons and eyes, pepperoni for the scarf, and yellow bell pepper cut into long triangles as the nose.
- Bake the pizzas for 15 minutes, or until the crust is lightly golden and the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve warm.