- 1 cup finely crushed Fruity Pebbles (about 2 1/2 cups un-crushed)
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- Cream your butter and shortening together until smooth
- On low speed slowly add in your powdered sugar, when incorporated, add your milk and turn speed up to medium and beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Turn back to low speed and add in your crushed Fruity Pebbles cereal and mix until incorporated.
recipe adapted and inspired by The Novice Chef