- 1 (7.5- ounce) can biscuits, 10 count
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 1/4 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 (14- ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups grated, low moisture mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Roll out each biscuit until it’s approximately 5″ in diameter. Line each muffin tin with flattened biscuit.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat cook ground beef, onion and garlic until the meat is cooked and the onions are soft. Drain excess fat if necessary. Add in the pepperoni and pizza sauce and cook until heated through. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl combine the butter and remaining 1/4 teaspoon garlic. Microwave for 15-20 seconds until the butter is melted. Brush the biscuits with the melted butter.
- Using a heaping spoonful, scoop the meat mixture evenly into each biscuit. Sprinkle each with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the edges of the biscuit are golden and the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.