This easy cheesecake recipe is a crowd pleaser, which makes it perfect for parties!
- 1 (11 oz) box Nilla Wafers crushed (about 2 1/2 – 3 cups crushed)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (8 oz) brick Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9 pan with foil and set aside.
- In medium bowl combine crushed Nilla Wafers, melted butter and salt. Press evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. I used the bottom of a cup to help press it evenly.
- Bake the crust for 5-7 minutes until lightly golden. Allow to cool completely.
- For the filling, combine cream cheese and butter in the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment on medium speed, beating until smooth. Add in powdered sugar and continue beating until all is incorporated with no lumps.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in drained pineapple until mixed in well. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread onto cooled crust. Chill for at least 3 hours, or over overnight.
- Cut into squares when ready to serve.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
Keywords:: cookies and cups, cheesecake, no bake cheesecake, cheesecake recipe, potluck recipe, easy cheesecake