Pourable Chocolate Ganache is the perfect chocolate accent to make any cake look dramatic!
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and heavy cream. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring until smooth until chocolate is melted combined.
- Stir in corn syrup and allow to cool until slightly thickened.
- Pour over top of the cake and spread to the edges to allow the ganache to drip down the cake.
You can add more chocolate or more cream to achieve desired consistency.