This spin Cracker Toffee is addictively delicious!
- 28 graham cracker squares
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line a large ungreased baking pan with sides (jelly roll pan) with graham crackers, breaking in half if necessary to line the pan.
- Melt butter and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat until it comes to a boil. Allow it to boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in salt and vanilla. Pour mixture over top of the graham crackers evenly, spreading to coat.
- Sprinkle pecans on top and bake in oven for 10-12 minutes until bubbly all over. If you prefer it a little crunchier, bake for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cut into squares.
store at room temperature in airtight container for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, praline crack, cracker toffee, praline recipe