These Pretzel Bottom Snickers Blondies are the perfect sweet and salty combo! They’re ultra buttery, chewy and delicious dessert bars with a crunch!
- 3 cups pretzel twists
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 cups coarsely chopped Snickers bars (about 8 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil or parchment, and coat with nonstick spray.
- Spread the pretzels evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. If they overlap, it’s fine.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the butter and sugar together for 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla, baking soda, and salt and continue mixing for another minute, until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn mixer to low, add in the flour, mixing until just combined.
- Mix in the Snickers until evenly incorporated and spread the dough in the pan on top of the pretzels.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the center is almost set.
- Let cool completely or overnight before slicing.
store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Keywords: best blondies recipe, blondies recipe, recipe for blondie brownies, blondie brownies recipe, dessert bars recipe, dessert bars, easy dessert recipe