makes 40-45 Blondie Bites
- 1 cup butter, room temp
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 40–50 unwrapped Rolo candies
- 40–50 waffle-style Pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- With mixer on medium cream butter and sugars together, mixing until incorporated evenly.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Turn mixer speed to low. Add in your baking soda, salt and flour. Mix until just combined.
- Spoon by rounded tablespoon into prepared pan.
- Gently press a Rolo into the center of each batter-filled cup.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- As soon as they come out of the oven press a pretzel directly on top of the blondie bite into the melted chocolate of the Rolo.
- Remove from pan, let cool on a wire rack.