Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are a a fun spin on the classic favorite! Take the average chocolate chip cookie and toss in some canned pumpkin for a fabulous fall dessert recipe!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer beat the butter and pumpkin together until evenly combined, 2-3 minutes.
- Add both sugars and beat another minute.
- Add egg, vanilla, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Beat until smooth.
- Turn mixer to low and add in flour.
- Finally stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto lined baking sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes until centers are just set and edges are golden.
- Allow to cool for 3-4 minutes on baking sheet and then transfer to wire rack to continue cooling.
Store airtight for up to 3 days
You can also sub out the chocolate chips for M&Ms…I actually used the new Pumpkin Spice M&Ms in some of my cookies and they were fantastic!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 126
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 153.1 mg
- Fat: 5.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.2 g
- Protein: 1.8 g
- Cholesterol: 5.2 mg
Keywords: chocolate chip cookie recipe, pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe, pumpkin cookie recipe, pumpkin dessert recipe, how to make pumpkin cookies, easy fall dessert recipes