Makes 3 servings
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup hot cocoa mix (no marshmallows)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- pinch of salt
- whipped cream or marshmallows optional
- In a medium sauce pan over medium low heat whisk together your milk and hot cocoa mix.
- Add your canned pumpkin, vanilla, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Heat until desired temperature is reached.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and/or marshmallows and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.