These super soft Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles are a great way to turn a classic cookie into something extra special! Everything you love about snickerdoodles with a punch of pumpkin delight.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs plus 1 yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- In bowl of stand mixer cream butter and both sugars together for 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add in both eggs and additional yolk into butter along with vanilla and beat until smooth, scraping the sides as necessary.
- Mix in Pumpkin Pie Spice, baking powder and salt until combined.
- Reduce speed on mixer to low and mix in flour until dough comes together.
- Chill dough for at least an hour.
- When ready to bake, line baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 375°
- Mix coating ingredients (light brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice) together in a bowl, set aside.
- Roll dough into large balls, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and then roll into the sugar/pumpkin pie spice mixture, coating completely.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes until cookies are lightly browned on the bottom. Remove from oven and transfer to wire rack to cool.
Store airtight for up to 3 days at room temperature
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 178
- Sugar: 11.6 g
- Sodium: 82.7 mg
- Fat: 8.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Protein: 2.2 g
- Cholesterol: 35.8 mg
Keywords: snickerdoodle cookies, cookie recipes, pumpkin spice