These peanut butter Puppy Chow Krispie Treats are such a fun and yummy dessert! Puppy chow meets everyone’s favorite marshmallow snack in this simple dessert recipe!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2–3/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Over a double boiler, melt chocolate chips. When melted, remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until incorporated.
- Stir in your crispy rice cereal until it’s evenly coated with chocolate/peanut butter mixture.
- Stir in your miniature marshmallows.
- Press into prepared pan.
- Sift powdered sugar over top of krispie treats evenly.
- Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes until chocolate is set.
- Cut into squares and serve at room temperature.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 235
- Sugar: 25.6 g
- Sodium: 92.1 mg
- Fat: 11.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 33.2 g
- Protein: 4.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: puppy chow recipe, puppy chow recipe chex, how to make puppy chow, best rice krispie treat recipe, rice krispie treat recipe, peanut butter rice krispie treat recipe