Rainbow Ganache Cake is a fun and festive, but super simple, cake recipe. White chocolate ganache is delicious and so easy to dye with vibrant colors! This rainbow cake is the best dessert to celebrate a birthday with or bring to any party!
- 4 oz white chocolate, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp light corn syrup
- candy coloring
- Chop your white chocolate and place it in a medium sized bowl.
- Heat heavy cream in microwave about 1 minute until it’s very hot.
- Pour the heavy cream over the white chocolate and let it sit until the chocolate melts, stirring often.
- If the white chocolate doesn’t fully melt microwave for an additional 20 seconds until melted.
- Add in corn syrup and stir until incorporated.
- Place mixture in the refrigerator for approximately 10 minutes until cooled.
- When chilled, separate into bowls and add color to each.
- Pour over top of the cake, pushing to edge allowing ganache to drip down over the side of the cake.
Keywords:: white chocolate ganache recipe, how to make ganache, how to make white chocolate ganache, the best ganache recipe, rainbow cake recipe, how to make a rainbow cake, rainbow frosting recipe