- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle beer
- 1 (1- ounce) package ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 9×5 loaf pan lightly with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Pour in the beer and stir to combine. Dough will be very sticky.
- Spread the dough into the prepared pan.
- In a small bowl melt together the butter and ranch seasoning. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the melted butter mixture on top of the bread dough.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the bread is cooked and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool for 10 minutes in the pan and then transfer to a bread board to cool or serve.