This Rice Krispie treat pizza is such a unique and cool dessert idea! Made with marshmallows, Rice Krispie cereal, and the candy of your choice!
- 8 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 4 cups Fruity Pebble cereal
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 (10.5 oz) bags mini marshmallows
- 1 (7oz) container of Marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Peeps and M&Ms to decorate
- Prepare 16? round pizza pan by spraying lightly with nonstick spray
- Over low heat melt your butter in a large sauce pan (I used my 8qt pot)
- When the butter is melted add your marshmallows, stirring until melted.
- When the marshmallows are melted remove from heat.
- Stir in both your cereals until combined.
- When combined transfer to your prepared pizza pan.
- Beat together your marshmallow cream and butter until smooth.
- Slowly add in your vanilla and powdered sugar and continue mixing for 1 minute on medium speed until combined and smooth.
- Spread the frosting onto your pizza and decorate with the Peeps and M&Ms
Keywords:: Rice Krispie cake, Rice Krispie treat recipe, easy Rice Krispie treat recipe, best Rice Krispie treat recipe, Rice Krispie dessert, Rice Krispie recipe, Rice Krispie treats recipe