The recipe is super simple and can be made in minutes! It’s a great recipe to get your kids involved with!
Now top with your favorite frosting.
This Rice Krispie treat pizza is such a unique and cool dessert idea! Made with marshmallows, Rice Krispie cereal, and the candy of your choice!
- 8 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 4 cups Fruity Pebble cereal
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 (10.5 oz) bags mini marshmallows
- 1 (7oz) container of Marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Peeps and M&Ms to decorate
- Prepare 16? round pizza pan by spraying lightly with nonstick spray
- Over low heat melt your butter in a large sauce pan (I used my 8qt pot)
- When the butter is melted add your marshmallows, stirring until melted.
- When the marshmallows are melted remove from heat.
- Stir in both your cereals until combined.
- When combined transfer to your prepared pizza pan.
- Beat together your marshmallow cream and butter until smooth.
- Slowly add in your vanilla and powdered sugar and continue mixing for 1 minute on medium speed until combined and smooth.
- Spread the frosting onto your pizza and decorate with the Peeps and M&Ms
Keywords:: Rice Krispie cake, Rice Krispie treat recipe, easy Rice Krispie treat recipe, best Rice Krispie treat recipe, Rice Krispie dessert, Rice Krispie recipe, Rice Krispie treats recipe
Want To Save This Recipe?