I’m in love with this copy cat Ritz Carlton Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe! It makes tons of amazing, ooey gooey chocolate chip cookies. Yes, please!
- 1 1/4 pounds unsalted butter (5 sticks), room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 6 cups flour
- 4 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- Stir the dry ingredients in (baking soda, salt and flour) until evenly combined and finally the chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter onto baking sheet on large mounds, 2-3 inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until edges are golden and centers are almost set.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Adaptions ~ I chilled my dough for 24 hours.
I also used an extra cup of chocolate chips (5 cups total)
I used an extra tablespoon of vanilla (2 Tbsp total)
I added flaked sea salt on top of the cookie.
I portioned out the dough using a large cookie scoop (3 Tablespoons)
Keywords: best chocolate chip cookies, best chocolate chip cookies recipe, best homemade chocolate chip cookies, easy homemade chocolate chip cookies, easy chocolate chip cookies recipe, the best chocolate chip cookies ever, how to make chocolate chip cookies, how to make chocolate chip cookies homemade, how to make chocolate chip cookies by scratch