makes approx 35 brownies
- Fudgy Brownies
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 2 cups unwrapped Rolo candy, candies cut in half after measured
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp vanilla
- First make Fudgy Brownies in a 9×13 pan lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Let brownies cool completely.
- Pour and evenly spread caramel sauce over brownies, it will be a very thin layer
- Spread chopped Rolos over caramel sauce
- In a medium saucepan over low heat melt sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips together.
- Once melted remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Immediately spread over Rolos using an off-set spatula.
- Let fudge set for at least 2 hours and cut into squares.
Store airtight for up to 5 days.
If you are using a boxed brownie mix, make according to package directions, but line the pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. It will make removing and cutting much easier.