makes about 30 “bites”
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk
- 2 cups Honey Roasted Peanuts, finely chopped and divided
- about 30 mini marshmallows
- In a medium bowl combine peanut butter, honey, vanilla, dry milk and 1 cup of chopped peanuts. Stir until combined.
- Portion out about one tablespoon of mixture, flatten and wrap it around a mini marshmallow.
- Roll in remaining chopped nuts.
- Repeat until all the mixture is used.
Recipe lightly adapted from Tablespoon