makes approx 60 bars
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk, minus 1/2 cup)
- 1 (11oz) bag of caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped cashews
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Line a 15x10x1 inch pan with foil
- With your electric mixer beat butter and sugars together. Add eggs and vanilla until incorporated.
- On low speed add in your pretzels and flour, baking soda and salt. Slowly mix in your oats.
- Set aside 1 cup of your batter.
- Press remaining batter into prepared pan.
- In medium saucepan combine your caramels and sweetened condensed milk over medium heat until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour caramel on oat batter. Sprinkle the cashews, chocolate chips and remaining oat batter on top.
- Sprinkle your coarse sea salt evenly over top.
- Bake for 20-2 minutes until top starts to golden.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- When cool lift bars from pan with foil and cut.