- 1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 – 2 teaspoons flaked sea salt
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with aluminum foil and coat with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Cook corn syrup and sugar together in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter; mix well. Add cereal and pretzels and stir until evenly coated.
- Pour into the prepared dish and press evenly.
- Melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips together in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Spread over the cereal mixture. Sprinkle with the flaked sea salt.
- Cool at least 45 minutes, or until firm. Cut into bars.
recipe adapted from Karo®