- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Rice vinegar
- 2 tsp Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 4–5 medium zucchini
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- *optional 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Whisk all the ingredients for your dressing together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Using your Spiralizer, prepare zucchini into long noodles or ribbons.
- Heat oilve oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add “zoodles” to skillet and saute for 3-4 minutes until they are slightly softened. You can skip this step altogether and serve the “zoodles” raw as well!
- Zucchini will release liquids, so when your “zoodles” are done cooking to the desired amount, drain before tossing with marinade.
- Toss with marinade and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve warm or cold.