This Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie is the fastest and easiest way to make a giant cookie! It’s the perfect shareable dessert, and it tastes like heaven with ice cream on top!
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl, using a wooden spoon, combine melted butter and both sugars. Stir until there are no lumps.
- Add in vanilla, egg and yolk. Stir until mixture is smooth and egg is fully incorporated.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt until incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly in a 10″ cast iron skillet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until edges start to golden. Don’t overcook. The center will appear slightly loose.
- Let cool 10 minutes on wire rack and scoop onto plates or bowls.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Keywords:: skillet chocolate chip cookie, big chocolate chip cookie, giant chocolate chip cookie, best chocolate chip cookie recipe, easy chocolate chip cookie recipe, homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe, best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever