- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 cups chopped Milk Chocolate Bars (about 6 bars)
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallow
- 8–9 Giant Roasters Campfire Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In bowl of stand mixer beat butter and sugar together for 2 minutes until light and fluffy
- Add in eggs and vanilla and mix until evenly combined, scraping sides as needed.
- Add in baking soda and salt, continue mixing until incorporated. Next mix in graham cracker crumbs followed by the flour.
- Stir in your chopped milk chocolate.
- Spread half of the dough into skillet. Top with mini marshmallows. Cover marshmallows completely with remaining dough.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- While cookie is baking cut your Giant Roaster marshmallows into thirds.
- Remove cookie from oven and top with marshmallows. Return to oven for 10 more minutes.
- If the marshmallows aren’t browned enough, turn oven onto broil and toast for 15-20 seconds until golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Best if served same day.
If you skillet is not well seasoned, you will need to grease your skillet.