makes 12 servings
- 25 Chocolate sandwich cookie, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream, cold
- chocolate sauce
- Pour melted butter into 9×13 pan.
- Pour crushed cookies in with butter and stir until evenly combined. Press into bottom of pan.
- In stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment pour your cold heavy whipping cream into attached bowl and beat on medium high for approximately 2 minutes until stiff peaks form. Set whipped cream aside.
- In your stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat together cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in your whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until evenly incorporated and spread over prepared crust.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce, if desired.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
store in a covered container in refrigerator for up to 3 days.