Creamy cheesecake with all the flavors of your favorite fireside treat!
- 2 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups butter, melted
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- ½ cups warmed hot fudge ice cream topping
- 16 oz cream cheese (2, 8 oz blocks), room temperature
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 1–2 Hershey bars broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup – 1/2 cup Hot Fudge Sauce
- Preheat oven to 325°
- In a large bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and melted butter. Press evenly in and up the sides of a 10 inch springform pan.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of mini marshmallows evenly over crust and then drizzle warmed hot fudge sauce over marshmallows. Set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk, mixing on low speed until smooth (It took mine about 3 minutes) Add in eggs, one at a time and vanilla. Don’t over-mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips and 1 cup of mini marshmallows. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes until center is almost set. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining marshmallows (1 1/2 cups) over top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes until marshmallows are puffed and slightly golden.
- Cool cheesecake for 30 minutes on wire rack, loosen cheesecake from pan, by running a knife around the edges. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, garnish by sprinkling extra graham crumbs on top, pressing Hershey bars into top and then drizzling extra hot fudge sauce all over.
Store airtight in refrigerator for up to 5 days
Keywords:: cookies and cups, cheesecake, smores, cheesecake recipe, smores cheesecake