Makes 24 cupcakes
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 Tbsp butter, melted
- 5–6 full sized Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars (1.55 oz each)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows, for garnish
- double batch Marshmallow Buttercream
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line 2 muffin tins with cupcake liners, 24 cupcakes
- In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Drop tablespoon amount of graham cracker mixture into each liner and press down to form crust.
- Bake the crusts for 5 minutes and transfer to wire rack.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Fill liners 2/3 full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until cupcakes are set.
- Break Hershey’s bars into small pieces and melt in microwave, 30 seconds on 50% power, stirring after every 30 seconds. Repeat until melted.
- Spoon a tablespoon amount of chocolate on top of each cupcake, spreading to cover.
- Chill cupcakes in fridge until chocolate is set.
- Make a double batch of Marshmallow Buttercream
- When chocolate is set, frost cupcakes.
- Drizzle with remaining chocolate, if desired. (you might need to reheat)
- To toast marshmallows, spread marshmallows on a baking sheet. Turn oven to broil.
- When oven is ready, place baking sheet on top rack. Toast marshmallows under broiler for 15 SECONDS. They toast VERY quickly, so stay close.
- Remove from oven and garnish cupcakes.