Ooey Gooey S’mores Pie Made with a rolled graham cracker crust!
- 1/2 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 (7- ounce) container of Marshmallow Creme
- 6 Regular sized (1.55- ounce) Hershey Bars, broken into pieces
- wax paper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9- inch pie plate with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and sugar together for 1 minute on medium speed, until combined.
- Add in the egg, vanilla, and baking powder. Mix for 30 seconds, until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn mixer to low and add in the graham cracker crumbs and flour, mixing until just combined.
- Divide the dough in half and press half into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pie pan.
- Evenly spread the Marshmallow Creme over the bottom crust and top with the broken chocolate pieces.
- Form the remaining dough into a ball and place on a piece of wax paper. Top with another piece of wax paper and flatten into a 9- inch circle.
- Carefully peel the top piece of wax paper off and flip the crust onto the top of the pie and peel the other piece of wax paper off.
- Pinch the bottom dough together with the top to form a sealed crust.
- Bake 20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool completely on wire rack and slice when ready to serve.
Store room temperature for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, pie recipe, smores recipe, smores pie