Snickers Salad is packed with cream cheese mousse, tart apples, and snickers that combine to make the ultimate side dish recipe perfect for summer potlucks, BBQs, holidays, or any family gathering.
- 1 (8- ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (8- ounce) tub whipped topping, thawed (Cool Whip)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (11.18 oz) bag of “Fun size” Snickers, about 18 bars, chopped
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and small diced
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese and powdered sugar with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the whipped topping until evenly combined.
- Stir in the Snickers, apples and marshmallows until evenly mixed.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.
store refrigerated in an air tight container for up to 2 days
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 388
- Sugar: 41.8 g
- Sodium: 186.8 mg
- Fat: 19.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 49.5 g
- Protein: 4.9 g
- Cholesterol: 33.5 mg
Keywords: snickers salad, snickers salad recipe, light dessert, no bake dessert recipe, no bake dessert, easy no bake dessert, easy dessert recipe few ingredients