makes 8 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (8oz) tub Whipped Topping, thawed (Cool Whip)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (11.18 oz) bag of “fun size” Snickers, about 18 bars, chopped
- 2 Granny Smith apples, washed and small diced
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in thawed whipped topping.
- Then fold in Snickers, apples and marshmallows.
- Chill for one hour before serving.
store refrigerated in an air tight container for up to 2 days