These Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cookies with white chocolate chips are so over the top delicious. If you love soft and chewy cinnamon cookies, you’ve struck gold with these!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg, plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups white chips *optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and brown sugar together for 2 minutes on medium speed, scraping the sides of your bowl as necessary.
- Add in the egg, yolk and vanilla mixing for 1 minute until combined.
- Add in the cinnamon, salt and baking soda, mixing for 30 seconds.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour until just combined.
- If you are adding in the white chocolate, stir the chips in now until evenly incorporated.
- Using a medium (2 tablespoon) cookie scoop, drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes until the edges are lightly golden and the centers are almost set.
- Remove the sheet from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the pan for 4-5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Keywords:: homemade sugar cookies, brown sugar cookies, brown sugar cookies recipe, cinnamon sugar cookies, white chocolate chip cookies, homemade sugar cookies recipe