Super Soft Double Chocolate PUDDING COOKIES! This easy cookie recipe is soft and fudgy on the inside made with dry pudding mix right in the dough!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment cream together butter and sugar for 2 minutes on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Slowly add in dry pudding mix, baking soda, salt and cornstarch. Mix for 1 minutes or until evenly combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low and slowly add in flour, stirring until evenly incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a medium (2- tablespoon) cookie scoop drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until tops are just set. Don’t over bake.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 196
- Sugar: 15.8 g
- Sodium: 160.1 mg
- Fat: 10.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.4 g
- Protein: 2.6 g
- Cholesterol: 25.5 mg
Keywords: cookies and cups, pudding cookies, cookie recipe, chocolate cookies, double chocolate