Super Soft Double Chocolate PUDDING COOKIES! This easy cookie recipe is soft and fudgy on the inside made with dry pudding mix right in the dough!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (4 serving pkg) Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablsepoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment cream together butter and sugar for 2 minutes on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Slowly add in dry pudding mix, baking soda, salt and cornstarch. Mix for 1 minutes or until evenly combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low and slowly add in flour, stirring until evenly incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a medium (2- tablespoon) cookie scoop drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until tops are just set. Don’t over bake.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, pudding cookies, cookie recipe, chocolate cookies, double chocolate