makes 24 large cookies.
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer combine all the ingredients except flour and white chocolate chips.
- Beat mixture on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping sides as needed.
- Mix in flour until combined and finally stir in white chocolate chips.
- Using cookie scoop or large spoon place dough 2 inches apart on baking sheet. If you prefer not as tall of a cookie, press dough down slightly, as cookies will not spread when baking.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until bottoms have just set. Do not overbake, cookies will still be soft on the inside.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.