- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread
- juice of one lime
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a small sauce pot bring broth and quinoa to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes until the quinoa is tender and liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, lime juice, hot sauce, salt, garlic powder, and cumin. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the cooled quinoa, black beans, avocado, tomato, and cilantro. Pour the mayonnaise dressing on top and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or allow to chill for the flavors to com together.