This is a fun and easy Halloween rice krispie treat recipe! Make both owls and spider treats for the perfect Halloween treat assortment.
- 6 cups Cocoa Pebbles
- 1 (10.5 oz) bag of mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
garnishes: pretzel sticks, mini marshmallows, orange taffy or tootsie rolls
- Spray a 9×9 pan lightly with cooking spray
- Melt butter over low heat in large saucepan
- When butter is melted stir in your marshmallows until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in your Pebbles.
- Press into prepared pan.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and cut using knife or cookie cutter.
Keywords:: rice krispie treats recipe, halloween rice krispie treat, halloween food ideas, halloween treats, halloween party ideas