- 5 tablespoons butter, I used Challenge Butter
- 7 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups Sprinkles Donuts cereal, or any other donut shaped cereal
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil and coat with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large sauce-pot melt the butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir continuously until they are melted. Remove from the heat and stir in the salt and vanilla.
- Pour the cereal into the melted marshmallow and stir to coat.
- Finally add in the sprinkles.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Melt the white chips in a microwave safe bowl in 20 second increments, stirring after each, until melted. Drizzle the white chocolate on top of the cereal mixture. You can also place the melted white chocolate in a zip-top bag and snip the corner off to pipe easily.
- Sprinkle the remaining rainbow sprinkles on the white chocolate.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator to allow the white chocolate to set, about 20 minutes.
- Cut into bars when ready to serve.