Sticky Toffee Pudding Cookies are such a fun and easy way to enjoy the classic dessert – sticky toffee pudding! These toffee bit cookies are packed with dates and sweet caramel sauce. Treat yourself to a pudding cookie!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pitted dates
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping or dulce de leche
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup toffee bits
- Whisk flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg together in a bowl, set aside.
- In bowl beat together butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy, 1-2 minutes.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Mix in dates until evenly incorporated.
- With mixer on low, add in dry ingredients until combined.
- Chill dough 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- Scoop out cookie dough in 2-3 tablespoon portions, using a cookie scoop or rounded spoon.
- Bake 10 minutes until edges start to golden.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce or dulce de leche and sprinkle with toffee bits
Keywords: sticky toffee pudding cookie recipe, toffee bit cookie recipe, date cookie recipe, how to make pudding cookies, pudding cookie recipe, caramel sauce cookie recipe, caramel cookie recipe