- 16 oz – 18 oz Sourdough Hard Pretzels, broken into small pieces
- 3/4 cup light olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg Ranch salad dressing mix
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp dill weed
- 3/4 tsp lemon pepper
- Place pretzel in a large bowl.
- IN small bowl whisk together oil, butter and all seasonings.
- Pour mixture over pretzels, stirring to coat.
- Cover bowl and let sit AT LEAST overnight. Shaking or stirring pretzels often.
Store airtight for up to a week.
**Original recipe from my friend uses Orville Redenbacher in place of olive oil and butter. If you can find it, feel free to sub in 1 cup in place of oil and butter.