This 2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge has consistently been one of the most popular recipes on my site! It’s sweet, creamy and SUPER simple to make. This homemade fudge recipe, made from strawberry frosting and white chocolate, is the best Valentine’s Day dessert!
- 1 (16 oz) can of strawberry frosting
- 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- Prepare a 9×9 pan by spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Over a double boiler, or in the microwave, melt your white chocolate chips.
- When chips are melted, remove from heat and stir in your strawberry frosting, evenly.
- Spread in your prepared pan and place in fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Store in refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 235
- Sugar: 30.8 g
- Sodium: 72.3 mg
- Fat: 11.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 32.2 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 4.5 mg
Keywords: strawberry fudge recipe, how to make fudge, homemade strawberry fudge recipe, homemade fudge recipe, 2 ingredient fudge recipe, how to make strawberry fudge