This 2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge has consistently been one of the most popular recipes on my site! It’s sweet and creamy and SUPER simple to make!
So Valentines Day is coming up.
We aren’t big Valentines people in our house.
Not that I don’t WANT Valentines stuff.
I mean, if my husband came home with flowers and chocolates and jewelry I certainly wouldn’t turn him away.
But the thing is, one of our kids has a birthday on Valentines, so I lose.
Valentines is now, “all about the children”…much like EVERY OTHER DAY OF MY LIFE!
So instead of romance, I get Star Wars Lego assembly and video games and instead of a candlelit dinner, I get kid’s choice, which many years has meant McDonalds.
I mean, can you imagine that they can choose any place to eat dinner and they choose McDonalds?
So, yeah, kids ruin everything. Gah.
Moving forward, remember a few months ago when I was all angry at the universe for keeping fudge secrets from me?
Well, the universe and I are officially BFFs again.
We made up.
Hugged, kissed and all that…
Together we made some fudge, some Strawberry Fudge.
Which would be perfect for giving to your sweet Valentine…I mean, if you are one of those couple’s who actually celebrates Valentines.
Make some pretty designs if you’re feeling fancy.
Or broken hearts if you’re feeling dramatic.
Isn’t it pretty?
Strawberry 2 Ingredient FudgePrint
- 1 (16 oz) can of strawberry frosting
- 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- Prepare a 9×9 pan by spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Over a double boiler, or in the microwave, melt your white chocolate chips.
- When chips are melted, remove from heat and stir in your strawberry frosting, evenly.
- Spread in your prepared pan and place in fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Store in refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week.