- 2 pints cleaned and dried strawberries.
- 1 1/2 cups melted milk chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- about half a bag of large marshmallows cut in half (you’ll need one marshmallow for every 2 strawberries)
- kitchen torch or lighter
- long toothpicks or skewers
- Cut the tops off the strawberries.
- Place one of the marshmallow halves on top of the strawberry and skewer it with a toothpick.
- Dip the strawberry into the milk chocolate and tap off the excess.
- Immediately dip it into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Set aside on a parchment lined baking sheet to set up. You can place them in the refrigerator to set up faster.
- Before you’re ready to serve toast the marshmallow with your kitchen torch.
- Serve immediately.