These Strawberry Sweet Cream Rolls are soft, gooey and loaded with strawberries! They make the most delicious breakfast or dessert for any day.
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 8 ounces Challenge Strawberry Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (8-ounce) tube seamless crescent roll dough
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a medium bowl mix together the diced strawberries and cornstarch until coated. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together until smooth.
- Stir in the strawberry mixture until evenly incorporated.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and stretch it slightly so it’s evenly rectangular.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on top of the dough leaving about an inch at the edges. Roll the dough up as tightly as you can into a log and wrap it in Cling Wrap. Refrigerate this for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When you’re ready to bake preheat your oven to 350°F/175°C
- Spray an 8 cup baking dish with cooking spray.
- Unroll the dough from the cling wrap and slice the log into 1 1/2 inch slices. Place the rolls into the pan and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix the powdered sugar, butter, milk and vanilla in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour the glaze on the warm rolls.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Reheat before serving.
Please note you can use any brand of Strawberry Cream Cheese in this recipe.
Keywords: strawberry dessert recipe, strawberry dessert, strawberry recipe, strawberries and cream, strawberry cream, baking with strawberries